TERMS OF SALE
Information for the Consumer under d. Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code)
Welcome on the site E-commerce Romagna Mia.
The offer and sale of products on our website ( "Romagna Mia") are governed by these Terms of Sale.
It may apply for and receive support from Romagna Mia for online orders, returns, information about the delivery of goods ordered by contacting our office in Via Guglielmo Marconi 52 / b - Rimini tel. +39.333.976 0505.
For those who like to have a personal contact with us will be happy to answer Antonella at: +39333976 0505.
Some information about orders made online and on the delivery status can be found in his personal profile by logging in with its purchase of Romagna Mia login credentials (email and password).
All communications will be sent to your e-mail address with which it has signed up on the site.
General conditions of Sale
These Terms are for the purchase of products made remotely via the Internet, on the website belonging to the company www.stamperomagnole.net Romagna Mia. The products purchased on the website Romagna Mia are sold directly by the company.
This site is owned by: Romagna Mia.
Legal and administrative residence
Via Guglielmo Marconi 52 / b
47924 Rimini (Italy)
Tel. +39.333.976 0505.
The site has been created for the sale of the Italian artistic handicraft products in compliance with the Italian regulations concerning distance contracts Legislative Decree. N. 70/2003. The sale is governed by these Terms. The customer is invited, before sending the order, to read carefully the general terms and conditions as specified above and the information contained therein and to print them or save them in another durable medium accessible to him.
1) The customer can buy the products in the electronic catalog of the firm Romagna Mia, described in detail in the e-commerce site (www.stamperomagnole.net) within the respective sections by category, as described in the relevant information sheets contained in the Site, respecting the access technical procedures outlined therein. The publication of the products displayed on the Site constitutes an invitation to the customer to make a purchase contract proposal. The order placed by the Customer has the value of the proposed contract and implies the full knowledge and full acceptance of these Terms of Sale.
The occurred correct reception of the customer's proposal is confirmed by the company Romagna Mia with an automatic response sent to the email address supplied by the customer and only confirms the correct reception of the proposal within the information systems.
2) Each order can be viewed by the customer via e-mail with the automatic order summary. In the event of questions or problems please call us immediately at the company Romagna Mia +39 333 976 0505 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of general conditions of sale
3) The contract between the company Romagna Mia and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the part of Romagna Mia. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. Placing an order in the manner provided, you represent that you have read all information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
4) If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy but keep these conditions general sale, subject to the provisions of Italian legislation on distance contracts.
5) It excluded any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by lack of acceptance or avoidance, even partial, of an order.
6) The order sent by the Customer to Romagna Mia through the Internet must be completed in its entirety and must contain the elements necessary for the identification of the customer, the products ordered and an indication of the place of delivery, his sentence nullity. Romagna Mia will send to the customer via e-mail, a receipt of the order confirmation. The delivery address must be manned, that is, there must be a person present in a sufficiently continuous to receive the package.
7) By placing an order, in the manner provided by the operating instructions of the Site, you represent that you have read all information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the Terms and Conditions and payment described below.
product prices - shipping costs - availability of products
8) All prices of the products are clearly indicated on the Site and are inclusive of VAT only.
9) Some products are present on the site but can not be added to the cart. This may be due to lack of availability.
10) The prices of the products shown on the Site are subject to change at any time and without notice, provided that, limited to orders being accepted or accepted by the company as above Romagna Mia will apply the prevailing conditions at the time of sale ' sending the order by the customer, unless the orders not accepted, as per paragraph in section 3.
11) The delivery times vary depending on the destination area. Up to the time of shipment from the company Romagna Mia Customer has the right to cancel the order or change it only by calling +39,333,976 0505.
12) The cost of each shipment, the amount of which will vary according to the weight of the package and to the place of destination of the products, adds to the overall price of the products and it is clearly stated and communicated to the customer, through the Site, before the conclusion the Purchase Agreement.
13) For shipping costs please refer to the tables in the section Payment and shipping
14) The visual representation of the products on the site, where available, usually corresponds to the photographic image accompanying the description. It is understood that the image of the packages themselves has the sole purpose of presenting them for sale and may not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture.
In case of difference between the image and the written product, always prevail the description of the product.
15) Payments for execution of the Purchase Contracts entered into through the Site may be made through PayPal. For details, see the Payment Options.
The customer at the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement, after checking the summary of the order and carried out the necessary checks, confirm the operation.
16) The firm Romagna Mia reserves the right to call the Customer information (eg. Landline phone number). In the absence of the required documentation, Romagna Mia reserves the right to refuse the order.
17) A greater guarantee and safety of the customer, no time of the purchase procedure Romagna Mia is able to know information about the buyer's credit card, sent via secure connection directly to the bank that handles the transaction .
No archive of Romagna Mia retain such information.
In no event Romagna Mia can be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by a third party, upon payment for purchases of products www.stamperomagnole.net.
Deliveries and documentation
18) If the product is out of stock, delivery will take place within 7 working days from order, for shipments made to remote locations particularly the delivery time will be within 10 days.
All product deliveries will be at risk of Romagna Mia The risk will transfer to the customer upon delivery of the products to the Customer by the shipper, carrier or other agent from Romagna Mia for delivery. Normally, the shipment will be via UPS or TNT. Each shipment will be trackable through the code provided by the carrier used by the courier's website. This code will be provided upon request.
19) No responsibility can be attributed to Romagna Mia in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
20) Unless otherwise specified delivery means to the street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
a) that the number of boxes is the same as indicated in the transport document;
b) that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or plastic).
Any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, the word "AGREE WITH RESERVE" on the courier's delivery receipt. Once signed the document courier, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of what was delivered.
Therefore we recommend, even when you do not have problems outside of the package, to always sign the courier slip with the words "With subject to control". If that name is in fact missing are found Product damage the courier will not be held accountable regardless of whether or not insurance.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, in the manner provided herein.
21) If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer, the order will be automatically canceled, the courier will proceed the return to company Romagna Mia neck. In this case the customer is required to repay to the company Romagna Mia the double shipping costs (gone to the client and back to the company).
Together with the package you will arrive also you the invoice with the list of products contained in the package and the details of shipping.
Right of withdrawal
22) In accordance with Decree. 06/09/05 N ° 206, the consumer customer is entitled to rescind the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, within 10 days from delivery .
To exercise this right, the customer must give notice in writing by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt at Romagna Mia, Via Guglielmo Marconi 52 / b 47924 Rimini, or by e-mail email@example.com indicating the product or products for which intends to exercise the right of withdrawal, provided intact.
Upon receipt of the notice of withdrawal, the company Romagna Mia will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the merchandise.
23) The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased;
The products must be intact.
By law, the shipping costs for return of the asset are charged to the customer. The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer. If the goods are damaged during transport, Romagna Mia Stefano will inform the customer, to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured); in this case the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal.
Romagna Mia is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
Upon his arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Romagna Mia will deduct from the refund due to a percentage, but no more than 20% of it, towards the cost of restoration. If the product has been opened with the breaking of the seals the product will not be refunded.
24) Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Romagna Mia will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days of return of goods, by transfer of the amount charged on PayPal or used by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (Cod. Complete IBAN).
25) The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Romagna Mia finds:
the lack of external and / or internal packaging;
the absence of integral elements of the product;
the product is damaged for causes other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Romagna Mia will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
26) Any complaint must be addressed to Romagna Mia, Viale Guglielmo Marconi 47924 Rimini
27) The sales contract between the customer and the company Romagna Mia is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this sale contract, the local jurisdiction is the only forum of Genoa.
If you have any questions or want to order in other ways:
Phone +39 333 976 0505 (responsible: Antonella Pompei)
In case you are not familiar with your computer or if you want information or insights about the products, please call us; we are happy to fulfill your every question.
by mail order
Send us an e-mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted soon.